Wednesday 20 April 2011

The very first tumbler: Hsinchu

Hsinchu Tumbler
Date    : May 31st, 2011
Theme : Hsinchu City, Taiwan
Store   : 新竹市東區關新路38號1樓
Hsinchu edition is my very first Starbucks tumbler that I haved. I bought it during my spring(in the same time with sweep tomb day in Taiwan) holiday 2011. Hsinchu is located on Northern Taiwan, and well known as Windy City. Hsinchu is the base city of high technology industry in Taiwan. Hsinchu Science and Technology Industrial Park is home to 360 high tech companies such as TSMC and Philips. As a result, the city has the highest income level in Taiwan.

Hsinchu City Gate

Starbucks design the tumbler with the picture of
Hsinchu City Gate and some high buildings around it, also with another ornament and eye-catching detail about the city. The tumbler is dominated by green, blue and orange color. I think it represent ecofriendly-industry environment inside the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment