Tuesday 10 May 2011

4th Tumbler: My 2nd Home Taichung

Date    : May 1st 2011
Theme : Taichung City Tumbler
Store   : 台中園道門市



Taichung Starbucks Tumbler
Hello guys, my 4th tumbler is Taichung City edition. Taichung is located in central of Taiwan, and Taichung is the best city in Taiwan. Taichung weather is great than other city, lack of rain than Taipei City, not so cold in the winter, and little bit hot when summer comes. There are a lot of attractions in Taichung such as Feng Chia Night Market, National Museum of Science and Technology(The biggest in Asia Pacific), Dakeng Mountain, etc.

Taichung
I live in Taichung since 2008 for studying Mandarin and I love to live in here. So, if you wanna come to visit Taichung, I welcome you to contact me as your tour guide. ^_^

Taichung Station

No comments:

Post a Comment